Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence

sweatshirt topshop
shorts delia*s similar
sandals h&m similar

Happy 4th! I was a bit disappointed to find I don't have one article of clothing with the American flag on it. When my family went to the beach today I tried to look at least semi-patriotic with a red shirt and white shorts. And then there was my little sister who paraded around our house with a union jack shouting "take us back" (yeah, she takes her admiration for one direction wayyyy too far).

To stay warm in the evening I changed in to my new favorite sweater and a pair of high waisted shorts. The icing on the cake? A little uncle Sam hat ring. (Literally... it was wedged in the icing of a twix cupcake I bought today)



heart earrings Betsey Johnson similar
pearl ear pin Claire's



heart earrings Betsey Johnson similar
pearl ear pin Claire's



"Let the weak be strong, let the right be wrong. Roll the stone away, let the guilty pay. It's independence day. ♥ "





No comments:

Post a Comment