Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Je t'adore

Jacket: American rag (vintage)
leotard: discount dance
skirt: Charlotte Russe; similar one
shoes: h&m; similar pair

The city of love lives up to its name. When I arrived in Paris, I instantly fell in love with the architecture; the pastries; the charm. 

While in the city, I saw the typical tourist attractions. I bought some French cult classics (Embryolisse and Laduree are worth the hype!). I went to fete de la musique, a music festival and my favorite part of the trip, when there is a band around every street corner of France.

Since Paris supposedly starts fashion trends before they reach elsewhere, I tried to keep my eyes peeled for any tendances. I noticed a lot of black and white vertical stripe patterns but didn't catch on to anything else. However, I found credence in the old stereotype. Most French women lean toward  fitted, monochromatic ensembles that ooze chic.




skirt: american apparel
tank: deli*s; similar one
bow: american apparel


shirt: h&m; similar one
shorts: h&m similar ones


It feels great to be back home, but I can't wait to return to the la ville-lumiere when I next get the chance!





3 comments:

  1. nice photos, Would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are so cool ! And you look so beautiful !

    xo

    www.chicreaction.com


    ReplyDelete