Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/12

 
 
 
I've always wanted a shirt with a tiger on it. Is there a better way to say "I'm fierce!"? When I saw this tank at forever 21, I finally caved because the little guy is actually roaring. The tank is long enough to be worn with leggings, but today I wore it with jeans and some chunky platforms that match the shirt's fierce factor. The shoes maybe weren't the most practical choice to strut across the airport in on my way home from school, but they were definitely attention grabbing. One TSA worker wondered how I didn't "get a nose bleed from up there." However out of place my 3 inch sandals may have been, my look made me feel ferocious as I was walking to my gate. Rawr!
 
shirt, Forever 21
shoes, Forever 21
jeans, Old Navy
earrings and ear cuff, Claire's
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


2 comments: