Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Dorm

 
I have survived the first week of my senior year. I arrived at my boarding school one week ago but it feels like I've been back for a month already. The school has had so much planned for us from a cookout to an all-school waterballoon paint war. It was a great week but one of the most exciting parts for me was getting my dorm room all decorated. I decorated with a hot pink fan, pink polka dotted duck tape, and floorlength ombre pink curtains (can you sense a theme here?). Above my bed a hung a photograph of my grandma in 1950 back when she was the only one on her street with a telephone. And the piece de resistance... a huge stick on mural on our wall of a Wakiki Beach photo. A pretty ideal scene to wake up to each morning!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment