Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Sad Farewell



It's that time of year again. Today was the last day of my annual family beach vacation, so I know school is just around the corner. However somber I felt today, I tried to not let it show in my outfit. I wore an H&M dress that really pops. I spotted this gem not too long ago, and when I first laid eyes on it my hand reached out for it as if by reflex. It reminds me of a more subtle version of a Mary Katrantzou dress. I paired the dress with coach sneakers and a headband from Henri Bendel. My colorful clothes were just what I needed to lift my spirits on the 6 hour ride home.


When I look at my family's luggage it always reminds me of Vera Bradley's cute ad campaigns.

Photo Credit: myfdb.com






1 comment:

  1. You choose cool combination - characteristic dress and sneakers. Really great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete